Friday, January 27, 2017

Mystical: Chalk Play



I love the way the misted background turned out on this page I think it compliments the chalk art in the pictures just perfectly. I used three different Kaisermist colours: Candy, Peach and Aqua on a  White Bazzill Cardstock base.  Additionally I've used Cocoa Vanilla Endless Summer Sun bleached Paper and both side of the cut apart sheet This and That. My title is a combination of the Endless Summer Alpha Stickers and Basic Grey Micro Monograms, the little arrow is from the accessory stickers. I finished off my page with some WRMK Washi tape.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: