Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mini books for a mini boy


This is fast becoming one of my favourite formats for mini albums/books. It's so simple to add the text to the photos in Photoshop and then have them printed as 6x4's or 5x7's if there is a special.


It take so little time to put together a simple and fun little resource that references Will's world and Will's passions- (or the other kids).


Obviously I had some of the photos for the lawn mower book already and others I took intentionally. (I made these a week ago and Will has already added words like petrol, oil and throttle to his vocabulary.



The pictures in this book I already had from our airshow photos so it was super easy.
The spiral binding means I can reopen the books and add more pages as I take more photos- like the gyrocopters buzzing our house last Friday.

To construct the books I simply back to back the photos with photo splits with the exception of the cover and first page which I glue to a piece of chipboard (the sort you get for free from the photo processor). And then bind with the Bind-it-all.

1 comment:

shanlis said...

These are sooo cool - I'm so gonna get Photoshop!